WeMos- D1 R2 WiFi ESP8266 Development Board is programmable via Arduino IDE. This is an ESP8266 based WiFi enabled microprocessor unit on a Arduino-UNO footprint. That means the board looks and works (in most cases) like an UNO. Several shields, sensors and output devices that are manufactured for the Arduino platform will work on the WeMos-D1R2 with the added advantage of builtin WiFi.
Features of Wemos D1 R2 Wifi -Esp8266 Development Board:
- The D1 R2 is a mini wifi board based on ESP-8266EX
- 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0)
- 1 analog input(3.3V max input)
- A Micro USB connection
- A power jack, 9-24V power input
- Compatible with Arduino
- Compatible with nodemcu
|A0||Analog input, max 3.3V input||A0|
*All IO have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0)
- The D1 R2 has a micro USB for auto programming.
- Also you can programming it using OTA
- Note: All IO is work at 3.3V.
- 1 x WeMos D1 R2 WiFi ESP8266 Development Board Compatible Arduino